Wednesday 12 January 2011

Will blog for good grades!

Hi!

My name is Linn Madsen, and I am currently doing a master degree in public relations at Westminster University in London. As part of our course we are to do this blog "to reflect on what you learned from the lecture and class exercises" in addition to add things we have read and found online.

Our lectures cover topics like spin, PR in wartime, PR and NGOs, social media etc.

I come from a background in journalism, something my blog will probably also show signs of. The only form of blogging I have done before, was an exercise blog as part of an experiment at my old newspaper. We were going to try to get in shape in four weeks with the help of a personal trainer, and if you can read Norwegian, you can read about my trials and tribulation here: http://www.side2.no/helse/article2892507.ece

But this kind of blog I have never done. So bear with me while if find out how to blog :) We started out blogging experience by doing a social media workshop, which you can find here:
So welcome to my blog, and feel free to ask if there's anything you want to know!

Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment